The Talifak Bridge was one
of many small bridges along the El Camio Real, the old Spanish Costal
Road running from Hagatna to Umatac. Constructed in 1785, the Talifak
Bridge is one of the few original examples of Spanish architecture
that still exists in its original location. Today it can be seen just
off Route 2 just South of the Agat Marina and Nimitz Beach Park.